Technical cleanliness inspection – Testing Laboratory (under accreditation as per ISO17025)
- CPC performs technical cleanliness inspection tests based on ISO 16232, VDA19.1 and Client’s internal standards.
- Extended analysis is also available: the elemental composition and the material of the contaminating particles might be determined either by scanning electron microscopy (SEM-EDX) or infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR).
- Tests can be completed within 24 hours.
Technical Cleanliness Projects
- CPC aims at confinement and determination of the source of contaminating particles leading to product non-conformity in the framework of technical cleanliness projects. Materials and manufacturing processes are also involved in the analysis.
- Planning and operating of technical cleanliness laboratories, preparation for audit
- Optimization of production lines on technical cleanliness
- CPC provides Client oriented and customized trainings on VDA19.1 and VDA19.2 standards. Besides providing stable theoretical background tranings focus on the improvement of practical knowledge and skills. Tranings on cleanliness inspection can be performed either in CPC’s or Client’s laboratory.
* The operation of the Testing Laboratory is conform with the requirements of MSZ EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standard. The accreditation procedure is planned to be concluded in 2018.